Calgary Wedding Venues: Hotels
Calgary hotel wedding venues are a safe bet for your wedding venue. Guests can stay at the hotel, you can even host a brunch. They also have the experience needed for large weddings.
Hotel wedding photography pros
- Space for large weddings
- They have often done a lot of weddings and have loads of experience
- The rooms are right there for the safety of your guests
- Some have great photo locations right there (Palliser, Hotel Arts, Le Germaine)
Hotel wedding photography cons
- Some don’t have great photo locations and in the winter going elsewhere is tough
- Big rooms can mean big money on decor
Our gold star list
- The Fairmont Palliser Hotel – an easy number one!
- The Hyatt, but you would need way more dollars on decor compared to the Palliser
- Hotel Arts, you will need to spend some money on lighting
- Kensignton Riverside Inn – the best smaller intimate hotel venue in town
Check out some Calgary wedding photography of these beautiful hotels: